Skip to content

Field Hockey Policies

CLUB POLICIES-FIELD HOCKEY

ATTENDANCE: Attendance to every practice is highly encouraged. Multiple missed practices may negatively affect your eligibility for tournaments, playing minutes and scholarship opportunities.

TOURNAMENTS: Rosters for out of town tournaments will be made from your marked availability on your team snap profile. Please make sure to mark your availability if you will or will not be attending. There are no refunds for missing any individual tournament, all tournament fees are included in your registration. Advanced players may be asked to "Play up" an age group to fill roster spots when needed.

REFUNDS:   There are no registration refunds!

Within 30 days of registration,  an injury refund request may be considered, but must be accompanied by a doctors note.  If the injury refund is approved, the refund will be subject to a $50.00 processing fee and $20.00 per week charge for any participation prior to the injury.  Once tournament play has begun, injury refunds will also be subject to a $50.00 fee, for each tournament the player may have participated in. 

FUNDRAISING: Profits made from player participation in fundraising will be allocated as follows; 80% of generated profit will be applied to the players account. The remaining 20% of generated profit will be applied to the Infinity Sports Club scholarship fund.