Skip to content

General Information-Field Hockey

WELCOME TO INFINITY FIELD HOCKEY!

Please explore the general information provided below regarding our club program.  Our coaches profiles and field hockey policies can also be accessed by clicking on the link.

If you need any further assistance or would like us to contact you, please fill out the Contact form below, add FIELD HOCKEY in the subject line (w/no message) if you would just like to be added to our field hockey mailing list.  If you have a questions, please add Field hockey in the subject line, include your message and someone from our management office will contact you with 24 hours.

Contact Form

Please enter your name.
Please enter a subject.
Please enter a message.

Field Hockey Pics

General Information about Infinity Field Hockey

Introduction to Infinity Field Hockey Program:
Infinity Sports Club offers club field hockey, at its best!! We offer competitive club field hockey teams at the beginner, novice, competitive and elite levels for players ages 10-18 years of age.  We have partnered with the City of Gilroy recrecational field hockey programs for many years and encourage athletes younger than 10 years of age, with no experience, to begin at the recreational level. Experienced players, under the age of 10, may be evaluated by our head coach to be considered for club membership.

Registration & Evaluation Process:

Registration for spring field hockey season (Feb-May), is held during the first week (s) of December (of the prior year).  Every player who registers, must be a member of USA Field Hockey Organization (www.usafieldhockey.com) and must submit a copy of their current USA FH membership card as well as a copy of their birth certificate. Please refer to our "Fliers tab" to view a detailed flier for the upcoming seasons, program details.

Registration will be conducted online from December 1st, 2017 through January 20th, 2018 for the Spring 2018 club season.  An in-person registration date will be held on Dec.9th from 10:00am-12:pm at San Martin Sports Park (11205 Monterey Hwy, San Martin 95046).

Program start dates:

Our 2018 program will start the week of February 5, 2018.  The first 1-2 weeks of practice will used as an evaluation period.  After the conclusion of player evaluations, teams will be announced and the team list will be sent out via email, along with an invitation to join your selected teams, Teamsnap page. **TeamSnap is our clubs communication forum and will provide you with coaches information, rosters, practice schedules and tournament dates.

General Information:

Your registration fee's will include Coaches fees,  26-28, 2- hour training sessions, 4- (D1) University tournaments, 2- club sponsored tournaments (Fools Fest & Spring Fling), Field rental (turf time) and recruitment assistance.

Coaches- Each team will have approximately 2 coaches assigned per team or a 1:15 ratio.

Training Sessions- Each team will have 2 training sessions, per week. A complete season calendar will be posted on your individual teams, Teamsnap page.

Tournaments- We will attend at least, 4- outdoor tournaments hosted by our local Division 1 colleges; UC Davis, Cal Berekely, Stanford and University of the Pacific.

Participation in our club held tournaments, "Fools Fest" and "Spring Fling" tournaments are also included in your registration fees.

Additional:

These additional items are not included in your registration fee:

Uniforms- A full uniform kit (2 jerseys, 2-skirt, 2 socks) will need to be purchased for all new players. The current Uniform kit can be purchased for $130.00.

Cal Cup Tournament- Infinity will hold selections for a U19, U16 and U14 team for Cal Cup tournament on Memorial Day weekend in Moorpark. If you are interested in being selected for this tournament, an informational packet will be distributed which will explain the selection process.

Indoor D1 College tournaments- If any of the local colleges host an indoor tournament, participation will be offered at an extra cost. You will be contacted if your are selected to participate and will have the choice to accept or decline you roster spot.

Fundraising- We try to offer as many opportunities to fundraise, to help offset your registration fee's and any additional fees you may aquire. Participation is optional,  80% of the profits from each fundraiser, will go directly to the players accout. The remaining 20% of fundraising profits will be donated to the Infinity Sports Club scholarship fund.

Summer camps- We will offer 1 -2 summer camps during the summer. Participation is optional.

 

**Scholarships are available to qualified applicants.  Please view our scholarship application form for more information.